Our Pink-headed Warbler one day birding shore trip is operated in this small region located in the mountain forest biome of Tecpan, a beautiful and effortless destination for birdwatchers looking for the Guatemala highlands specialties.
Guatemala as one of the most exceptional Central American birding destination includes a high variety of birds having a high degree of regional endemism situated in 4 main zones.
Let us know; we can personalize
the trip to suit your needs!
Pink-headed Warbler Quest
Tecpan is situated in the Central Highlands of Guatemala endemism area, within an elevation of 2,286 meters above sea level and close to Iximche archeological site.
Just after 2:30 from Puerto Quetzal (approximately), we will arrive at this pine-oak forest that inhabits many exotic regional endemic bird species such as:
- Pink-headed Warbler (Cardellina Versicolor)
- Rufous-browed Wren (Troglodytes rufociliatus)
- Mountain Trogon (Trogon mexicanus)
- Blue-throated Motmot (Aspatha gularis)
- Rufous-collared Robin (Turdus rufitorques)
- Yellow-eyed Junco (Junco phaeonotus)
- Green-throated Mountain-gem (Lampornis viridipallens)
- Amethyst-throated Hummingbird (Lampornis amethystinus)
- among others.
This Tour Includes:
- Round trip Private transportation
- Entrance Fees to parks and nature reserves
- Purified water
- Bird watching specialist tour guide (English- Spanish speaking)
- Checklist of the birds of Guatemala